Why You Should Choose a Tankless Water Heater
A tankless water heater consists of an internal heat exchanger that instantly heats water as it is used in the home or building. Tankless water heaters continue to grow in popularity for a number of reasons:
Tankless water heaters are energy efficient – Because tankless water heaters have no pilot light and do not re-heat water, they use less energy than both a gas and electric-powered conventional water heater. Your heating bill can be dramatically less with a tankless water heater.
Instant hot water that never ends with a tankless unit – Since water is heated as it used, there is never a shortage. If you have a large family or use a lot of hot water at particular times during the day, this is great news. Think of how nice it would be to take a hot bath while other family members are showering.
Tankless water heaters are space savers – Tankless water heaters are far more compact than a conventional water heater and can be wall mounted, either indoors or out. Conventional water heaters often require a separate cabinet or closet space.
Tankless water heaters are durable – Tankless water heaters can last for up to 20 years. Conventional water heaters need replacing after 10 to 12 years.
| Tankless Water Heater Installation Explained - Step By Step
- You contact us for a phone quote or onsite estimate (Our phone quotes are always accurate and we will not be surprising you with extra charges once we arrive onsite).
- At the time of the discussion, along with you, we will select the most appropriate tankless water heater brand and model for your home.
- We will arrive at the appointment date and time with the water heater and all materials needed, we will go over the project and explain you what are we gonna be doing and how the finished product will look like.
- Once, we get your approval for the plans we will get to work. Most times tankless water heater installation takes 6 to 8 hours.
- We will remove the old water heater and clean and prepare the area for the new installation.
- We will mount the new tankless water heater on the wall, making sure we free up for you to use as much free space as possible.
- We will install the new manufacturer's approved air/exhaust vents, re-connect the water and gas supplies, making sure everything is up to-code and in aesthetical order.
- Once done, we will explain you how the water heater works and how to utilize its features.
- Now you can enjoy endless hot water supply, while saving on you gas bill and storage space.